Cup of Nurses Episode 132: Women’s Health with Isabella Bogdan
In this episode, we would like to introduce our guest Isabel Bogdan, the owner and founder of belev.co. Isabel is a women’s health nurse practitioner with a doctorate in nursing practice. Dr. Bogdan has the vision to intertwine traditional medicine with a holistic approach for transformational change.
Join us as Isabel shares with us the importance and the different ways to maintain women’s health and the answers to the following questions:
- How did you get involved in women’s health?
- What is holistic and preventative medicine to you? Body, mind, soul
- H b
- What is the biggest concern for women? What are the highest comorbidities?
- How important is mental health for women?
- How do you help someone boost their mental health? Yoga, meditation?
- What are some things every woman should know?
- What is belev.co?
0:00 Cup of Nurses Introduction
1:28 Guest Introduction
1:55 Isabella Bogdan’s Background
7:14 How do you Assess Spirituality
12:22 How to switch from being a victim to being in control?
14:21 What is the biggest impact of the pandemic on women?
18:10 How do you keep the mind, body, and soul connected?
25:00 What do women have to change for their health?
28:30 What do a lot of women suffer from?
33:31 How to keep motivated
39:45 Why do you celebrate the equinox?