EP 142: Is Wellness a Skill with Dawn Jones
Do you believe that wellness is a skill? Today’s episode will help shed light on that. In this episode, we would like to introduce our special guest, Dawn Jones. Dawn is a nurse for 26 years and now focuses as a Holistic Nurse Coach.
She practices self-compassion, Heart-Centered healing, and conscious wellness. Incorporating coaching and healing modalities that integrate body-mind-emotion-spirit-environment.
Join us as she explains why she thinks wellness is a skill and why you should start paying attention to the other parts of your holistic self.
Questions for Our Guest
- Can you give us a background about yourself and your nursing experience?
- Why did you leave your job in March 2020?
- What does health mean to you?
- What does it mean to be a Board Certified Holistic Nurse Coach?
- How do you feel when you are anxious?
- Can nurses suffer from PTSD? Have you ever experienced it?
- What led you to your soulful journey?
- How do we develop a healthcare system focused on Health promotion and Holistic Wellness.
- What is your current obsession?
Learn more about wellness by clicking on the full episode here 👇👇
Cup of Nurses introduction
Dawn Jones Introduction
How did you get past PTSD?
How do you uplift yourself and your patient?
How important is communication to get over PTSD?
How do we promote a healthcare system that evolved in holistic wellness?
Where did you learn holistic wellness?
Top 3 things to empower yourself and cultivate wellness
What’s the emotional process of a Kidney Donor?
Where can people find Dawn Jones?