EP 142: Is Wellness a Skill with Dawn Jones
Do you believe that wellness is a skill? Today’s episode will help shed light on that. In this episode, we would like to introduce our special guest, Dawn Jones. Dawn is a nurse for 26 years and now focuses as a Holistic Nurse Coach.
She practices self-compassion, Heart-Centered healing, and conscious wellness. Incorporating coaching and healing modalities that integrate body-mind-emotion-spirit-environment.
Join us as she explains why she thinks wellness is a skill and why you should start paying attention to the other parts of your holistic self.
Questions for Our Guest
- Can you give us a background about yourself and your nursing experience?
- Why did you leave your job in March 2020?
- What does health mean to you?
- What does it mean to be a Board Certified Holistic Nurse Coach?
- How do you feel when you are anxious?
- Can nurses suffer from PTSD? Have you ever experienced it?
- What led you to your soulful journey?
- How do we develop a healthcare system focused on Health promotion and Holistic Wellness.
- What is your current obsession?
Learn more about wellness by clicking on the full episode here 👇👇
0:59 Sponsor Ads
1:28 Cup of Nurses introduction
2:45 Episode Introduction
3:10 Dawn Jones Introduction
17:03 How did you get past PTSD?
23:27 How do you uplift yourself and your patient?
30:09 How important is communication to get over PTSD?
34:35 How do we promote a healthcare system that evolved in holistic wellness?
44:34 Where did you learn holistic wellness?
51:09 Trusting yourself
58:35 Top 3 things to empower yourself and cultivate wellness
1:05:22 What’s the emotional process of a Kidney Donor?
1:08:45 Where can people find Dawn Jones?