Update on COVID-19 Looking Into facts from the U.K. & Israel
A total of 1,736,832 persons were eligible for inclusion in the vaccination cohort.
The median age in the eligible cohort was 43 years
Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity:
Reinfections vs. Breakthrough Infections
*This study is still under peer review* This is a retrospective observational study.
Overall, 673,676 MHS members 16 years and older were eligible for the study group of fully vaccinated SARS-CoV-2-naïve individuals; 62,883 were suitable for the study group of unvaccinated previously infected individuals, and 42,099 individuals were qualified for the study group of previously infected and single-dose vaccines .
- The researchers evaluated four outcomes: SARS-CoV-2 infection, symptomatic disease, COVID-19-related hospitalization, and death. The follow-up period of June 1 to August 14, 2021, when the Delta variant was dominant in Israel.
- Vaccine-induced immunity was also associated with a 27-fold increased risk for symptomatic infection (95% CI 12.7-57.5) compared with symptomatic reinfection (P<0.001)
- In a separate analysis that compared vaccine and natural immunity regardless of the time of infection, fully vaccinated patients had a higher risk of infection (OR 5.96, 95% CI 4.85-7.33) and symptomatic disease (OR 7.13, 95% CI 5.51-9.21).
- Evidence of waning natural immunity is demonstrated when allowing the infection to occur at any time before vaccination (from March 2020 to February 2021). However, SARS-CoV-2 naïve vaccinees had a 5.96-fold (95% CI, 4.85 to 7.33) increased risk for breakthrough infection and a 7.13-fold (95% CI, 5.51 to 9.21) increased risk for symptomatic disease.
- SARS-CoV-2-naïve vaccinees had a 13.06-fold (95% CI, 8.08 to 21.11) increased risk for breakthrough infection with the Delta variant compared to those previously infected.
- For comorbidities, they found a statistically significant 13.06-fold (95% CI, 8.08 to 21.11) increased risk for breakthrough infection as opposed to reinfection (P<0.001).
- Conclusion: This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer-lasting and more robust protection against infection, symptomatic disease, and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity.
Disclaimer: “The following studies should not be interpreted as saying, ‘if you have already been infected, don’t get vaccinated.'”
U.S. DATA on COVID-19
Unfortunately, we cannot rely on U.S. data to get a clear idea of how the COVID shots are working, as the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has chosen not to track all breakthrough cases. As reported by ProPublica on May 1, 2021, the CDC stopped monitoring and reporting all breakthrough cases, opting to log only those that result in hospitalization and/or death. It also prevents us from understanding how variants spread and whether those who have received the jab can still develop so-called “long-haul syndrome.” As of Today, CDC is only tracking “most severe cases.”
Trends in Internal Medicine Study
- Bart Classen, MD., published a study in August 2021 disputing the COVID 19 shots claims. The study titled “U.S. COVID-19 Vaccines Proven to Cause More Harm than Good Based on Pivotal Clinical Trial Data Analyzed Using the Proper Scientific Endpoint, ‘All-Cause Severe Morbidity.”
Dr. Classen disputes the primary endpoint “severe infections.” This, Classen says, “has been proven dangerously misleading,” and many fields of medicine have stopped using disease-specific endpoints in clinical trials and have adopted “all-cause mortality and morbidity” instead.
This is because when a person dies from the treatment or is severely injured by it, and even if the treatment blocked the progress of the diseases, they’re being treated for, the result is still negative.
Covid-19 and Comorbidities
To offer an extreme example of what you can do with a disease-specific endpoint, you could claim that shooting people in the head is a cure for cancer because no one who got the treatment — who got shot in the head — died from cancer.
When reanalyzing the clinical trial data from these COVID shots using “all-cause severe morbidity” as the primary endpoint, the data reveal they cause far more harm than good.
The proper endpoint was calculated by adding all severe events reported in the trials, not just COVID-19 but all other serious adverse events. By doing this, severe COVID-19 infection gets the same weight as other adverse events of equivalent severity.
According to Classen: Scientific principles dictate that the mass immunization with COVID-19 vaccines must be halted immediately because we face a looming vaccine-induced public health catastrophe.”
“Results prove that none of the vaccines provide a health benefit and all pivotal trials show a statistically significant increase in ‘all-cause severe morbidity’ in the vaccinated group compared to the placebo group.
Janssen claims that its vaccine prevents six severe COVID-19 cases requiring medical attention out of 19,630 immunized; Pfizer claims its vaccine prevented 8 instances of severe COVID-19 out of 21,720 vaccinated; Moderna claims its vaccine prevented 30 cases of severe COVID-19 out of 15,210 immunized .