Update on COVID-19 Looking Into facts from U.K & Israel
The largest real-world study of COVID-19 vaccine safety published by Israel’s Clalit Research Institute in The New England Journal of Medicine
- A total of 1,736,832 persons were eligible for inclusion in the vaccination cohort
- The median age in the eligible cohort was 43 years
Israel was the first country on Earth to fully vaccinate a majority of its citizens against COVID-19. As of August 2020, Israel has one of the world’s highest daily infection rates — an average of nearly 7,500 confirmed cases a day, double what it was two weeks ago. Nearly one in every 150 people in Israel today has the virus.
A major study, conducted in collaboration with researchers from Harvard University, examined data on over 2 million people in Israel.
The study compared rates of 25 adverse events (within 3 weeks) between vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals, and separately, between unvaccinated individuals infected and not infected with coronavirus: Findings show that the vaccine is safe, while coronavirus infection is associated with numerous serious adverse events.
Few adverse events were associated with the vaccine. Myocarditis, the most serious one, was associated with an excess of 2.7 cases per 100,000 vaccinated persons. In contrast, coronavirus infection in unvaccinated individuals was associated with an excess of 11 cases of myocarditis per 100,000 infected persons.
The vaccine was found to be safe: Out of 25 potential side effects examined, 4 were found to have a strong association with the vaccine.
Other adverse events moderately associated with vaccination were swelling of the lymph nodes, a mild side effect that is part of a standard immune response to vaccination, with 78 excess cases per 100,000, appendicitis with 5 excess cases per 100,000 (potentially as a result of swelling of lymph nodes around the appendix), and herpes zoster with 16 excess cases per 100,000.
As you can see, as of August 15, 2021, 58% of COVID patients admitted to the hospital who were over the age of 50 had actually received two doses of COVID injections and 10% had received one dose. So, partially or fully “vaccinated” individuals made up 68% of hospitalizations.
Only in the 50 and younger category were a majority, 64%, of hospitalizations among the unvaccinated. Whitty, however, completely neglected to differentiate between the age groups. The same applies to deaths. Unvaccinated only make up the majority of COVID deaths in the under-50 age group. In the over-50 group, the clear majority, 70%, are either partially or fully “vaccinated.”
Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections
*This study is still under peer review* This is a retrospective observational study.
Overall, 673,676 MHS members 16 years and older were eligible for the study group of fully vaccinated SARS-CoV-2-naïve individuals; 62,883 were eligible for the study group of unvaccinated previously infected individuals and 42,099 individuals were eligible for the study group of previously infected and single-dose vaccines.
- The researchers evaluated four outcomes: SARS-CoV-2 infection, symptomatic disease, COVID-19-related hospitalization, and death. The follow-up period of June 1 to August 14, 2021, when the Delta variant was dominant in Israel.
- Vaccine-induced immunity was also associated with a 27-fold increased risk for symptomatic infection (95% CI 12.7-57.5) compared with symptomatic reinfection (P<0.001)
- In a separate analysis that compared vaccine and natural immunity regardless of the time of infection, fully vaccinated patients had a higher risk of infection (OR 5.96, 95% CI 4.85-7.33) and symptomatic disease (OR 7.13, 95% CI 5.51-9.21).
- When allowing the infection to occur at any time before vaccination (from March 2020 to February 2021), evidence of waning natural immunity was demonstrated, though SARS-CoV-2 naïve vaccinees had a 5.96-fold (95% CI, 4.85 to 7.33) increased risk for breakthrough infection and a 7.13-fold (95% CI, 5.51 to 9.21) increased risk for symptomatic disease.
- SARS-CoV-2-naïve vaccinees had a 13.06-fold (95% CI, 8.08 to 21.11) increased risk for breakthrough infection with the Delta variant compared to those previously infected.
- For comorbidities, they found a statistically significant 13.06-fold (95% CI, 8.08 to 21.11) increased risk for breakthrough infection as opposed to reinfection (P<0.001).
- Conclusion of the study: This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer-lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease, and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity.
Disclaimer: “These studies should not be interpreted as saying, ‘if you have already been infected, don’t get vaccinated.'”
U.S DATA on COVID-19
Unfortunately, we cannot rely on U.S. data to get a clear idea of how the COVID shots are working, as the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has chosen not to track all breakthrough cases. As reported by ProPublica on May 1, 2021, the CDC stopped tracking and reporting all breakthrough cases, opting to log only those that result in hospitalization and/or death. It also prevents us from understanding how variants are spreading and whether those who have received the jab can still develop so-called “long-haul syndrome.” As of Today, CDC is only tracking “most severe cases”
Trends in Internal Medicine Study
- Bart Classen, MD. published a study in August 2021 disputing the COVID 19 shots claims. The study titled “U.S. COVID-19 Vaccines Proven to Cause More Harm than Good Based on Pivotal Clinical Trial Data Analyzed Using the Proper Scientific Endpoint, ‘All-Cause Severe Morbidity.”
Dr. Classen disputes the primary endpoint “severe infections.” This, Classen says, “has been proven dangerously misleading,” and many fields of medicine have stopped using disease-specific endpoints in clinical trials and have adopted “all-cause mortality and morbidity” instead.
The reason for this is because if a person dies from the treatment or is severely injured by it, even if the treatment helped block the progression of the disease they’re being treated for, the end result is still a negative one.
To offer an extreme example of what you can do with a disease-specific endpoint, you could make the claim that shooting people in the head is a cure for cancer because no one who got the treatment — who got shot in the head — died from cancer.
When reanalyzing the clinical trial data from these COVID shots using “all-cause severe morbidity” as the primary endpoint, the data reveal they actually cause far more harm than good.
The proper endpoint was calculated by adding together all severe events reported in the trials, not just COVID-19 but also all other serious adverse events. By doing this, severe COVID-19 infection gets the same weight as other adverse events of equivalent severity. According to Classen: Scientific principles dictate that the mass immunization with COVID-19 vaccines must be halted immediately because we face a looming vaccine-induced public health catastrophe.”
“Results prove that none of the vaccines provide a health benefit and all pivotal trials show a statistically significant increase in ‘all-cause severe morbidity’ in the vaccinated group compared to the placebo group.
Janssen claims that their vaccine prevents 6 cases of severe COVID-19 requiring medical attention out of 19,630 immunized; Pfizer claims their vaccine prevents 8 cases of severe COVID-19 out of 21,720 immunized; Moderna claims its vaccine prevents 30 cases of severe COVID-19 out of 15,210 immunized.
Update Aug. 24, 2021: With evidence of seriously-waning immunity at the five- to the six-month mark, CDC is now recommending a third “booster” shot. In highly-vaccinated Israel, recognizing that vaccination likely does not confer protection beyond a few months, the country has reimagined its vaccine passports. They will only apply to people who have had three shots, and only be good for a six-month period of time.
A 10 year Navy Surgeon speaks out on mandates in the military. In 2020, only 20 deaths of COVID-19 in the US military. Currently, they have 80 cases of Myocarditis.
In 31 years of the VAERS, there were 317 cases of myocarditis. This year there are 1,113 cases of myocarditis.
Facts on myocarditis. Non-fulminant active myocarditis has a mortality rate of 25% to 56% within 3 to 10 years, owing to progressive heart failure and sudden cardiac death, especially if symptomatic heart failure manifests early.
“When death is an adverse effect and that is viewed as selfish for not getting it. We’re being gaslighted.