Download The Travel Nursing Checklist Below
What’s Inside The Travel Nursing Checklist
- You’ll find out everything you need to know about travel nursing in just a few minutes. From what it is and how does it work, to the things that are needed for success! You’ll want this information at your fingertips before getting started on your journey as a travel nurse.
- List of all documents needed to create and submit your profile to agencies.
- How to pick your travel agency and questions to ask your travel agency.
- List of interview questions to ask your recruiter and the hospital you’re applying for.
- Breakdown of what is in your travel nursing contract.
I didn’t know what to expect when starting my first travel nursing contract but this checklist and the Cup of Nurses podcast really eased my anxiety and helped me understand what to expect!
– Stephany, Travel Nurse
Start Your Travel Nursing Journey Here!
Download Your Free Travel Nursing Checklist
Join Our Travel Nursing Adventure
Curious to See How
Travel Nurses Travel?
Read Our Blog
A travel nurse is a licensed nurse who typically works in a hospital for 13 weeks at a time before moving on to a...
If you’re considering a life as a travel nurse, you have to ask yourself if you really like to travel. A travel nurse...
Becoming a traveling nurse is not a decision to take lightly. travel nursing offers many benefits such as freedom of...
How to impress your employer or travel recruiter and move to the front of the line of your nursing career? It starts...