For many years now, many people have practiced hypnotherapy to help relieve stress or a way to cope with anxiety. But is it as effective? What are the benefits of hypnotherapy?
In this episode, we would like to introduce you to our guest Juliet Obodo. She is a Master Hypnotherapist & NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer with a mission to help treat, heal, and transform racism as well as facilitate individual and corporate transformations through brain training.
- How did you get started with hypnosis? After leaving the corporate world.
- When did you decide to start your own business?
- What is hypnotherapy and how does it work? How does it affect the brain?
- Does hypnosis work by using constant repetition to change how the mind thinks and processes information?
- What is the FWRD institute?
- Do you help treat racism specifically or do you also help people with anxiety? Who do you coach and help treat?
- The research I’ve done shows there is some benefit with trauma, phobias, anxiety, smoking cessation, and even IBS.
- I know that Mike Tyson used to get hypnotized multiple times and attributes it to his success.
- What are some key concepts in maintaining a healthy mindset?
- How can people better themselves by getting rid of their negative thoughts, fears, and improving their self-talk?
- How has your coaching benefited businesses and what do you provide for corporate management seeking to better scale their business or lives?
- Tell us about your new self-hypnosis program: Burnout To Blissful?