Hypnotherapy with Juliet Obodo
For many years now, many people have practiced hypnotherapy to help relieve stress or as a way to cope with anxiety. But is it as effective? What are the benefits of hypnotherapy?
In this episode, we introduce you to our guest Juliet Obodo. She is a Master Hypnotherapist & NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer with a mission to help treat, heal, and transform racism and facilitate individual and corporate transformations through brain training.
Questions for our Guest
- How did you get started with hypnosis? After leaving the corporate world.
- When did you decide to start your own business?
- What is hypnotherapy, and how does it work? How does it affect the brain?
- Does hypnosis work by using constant repetition to change how the mind thinks and processes information?
- What is the FWRD institute?
- Do you help treat racism specifically, or do you also help people with anxiety? Who do you coach and help treat?
- The research I’ve done shows there is some benefit to trauma, phobias, anxiety, smoking cessation, and even IBS.
- I know that Mike Tyson used to get hypnotized multiple times and attributes it to his success.
- What are some key concepts in maintaining a healthy mindset?
- How can people better themselves by getting rid of their negative thoughts and fears and improving their self-talk?
- How has your coaching benefited businesses, and what do you provide for corporate management seeking to scale their business or lives better?
- Tell us about your new self-hypnosis program: Burnout To Blissful.
You can catch Juliet more on Fwrdinstitute.com
Learn about hypnosis and its benefits by watching the full episodes here 👇👇
00:38 Episode intro
01:09 Guest intro
01:18 Juliet’s Background
02:48 What is Hypnosis? and how does it work?
04:19 How does Fight or Flight come into play with hypnosis?
05:30 How do you hypnotize a person?
07:37 How to unblock the mental block?
08:42 Hypnosis is like Liposuction
09:25 Who do you work with?
13:22 How did it all come to be?
16:06 A de-hypnotherapist
20:42 Our body is free, but mentally, we’re in prison
22:38 Is everybody programmable?
26:19 Negative habits of society that affect our mental well-being
29:10 Comparing yourself to others
31:16 What is Neuro-linguistic Programming?
33:47 The Foreign Institute
37:33 Burnout to Blissful
38:24 How being hypnotized helped
40:00 Soul Alignment
41:53 Helping others who don’t want hypnosis
46:24 Nigeria vs America
52:57 Gender Identity
1:02:58 Caregiver burnout
1:04:57 Wrapping up the show