Getting a loan or borrowing money is an excellent idea at first. But what happens when you find yourself with missed payments? It’s not fun knowing that you owe some people or companies money. And paying or getting off debts is not always easy.
Being a professional nurse allows you to earn lucratively. But sometimes, even nurses have debts to pay. How can you free yourself from all of this? is there a way to live a debt-free life?
We understand that sometimes, we cannot avoid having debts, but if you know to spend your money wisely and be debt-free, wouldn’t that be amazing?
In this episode, we would like to introduce you to our guest Allie Grotteland. Allie is a PICU nurse and owner and founder of the debt-free nurse LLC. She helps nurses pay off debt and save money without sacrificing things they love. We discuss the importance of paying off debt, staying debt-free, and saving for the future.
IG page: @the_debtfreenurse
The questions below are some we tackled on the show
- How did you first become self-aware of investing?
- How do you first start teaching people about money?
- What is the mindset you should have about saving and investing?
- What is your best advice to start paying off debt?
- What is your best advice to start saving your life?
- How do you create financial goals?
- How do you stop impulse spending?
- One of your goals is to retire a millionaire, what systems do you have in place to bring that to reality?
- Difference between Roth IRA vs 401K?
- Tell us your experience with nurse bullying?