In this episode, we would like to introduce you to our guest Allie Grotteland. Allie is a PICU nurse and owner and founder of the debt-free nurse LLC. She helps nurses pay off debt and save money without sacrificing things they love.
IG page: @the_debtfreenurse
The questions below are some we tackled on the show
- How did you first become self-aware of investing?
- How do you first start teaching people about money?
- What is the mindset you should have about saving and investing?
- What is your best advice to start paying off debt?
- What is your best advice to start saving your life?
- How do you create financial goals?
- How do you stop impulse spending?
- One of your goals is to retire a millionaire, what systems do you have in place to bring that to reality?
- Difference between Roth IRA vs 401K?
- Tell us your experience with nurse bullying?