What is one of the most memorable moments in your nursing career?
It can be something you witnessed or that you were directly involved in. How did this event affect you? What changes, if any, did you make in your actions or thinking?
Your nursing career involves a wide variety of experiences, some being memorable. We have had some great ones; stories, events, and even advice from our patients
- Lesson Learned/People Just Don’t Learn
- Absence Based Recovery
- Bad Habits
- Always Be Courageous
- How People Who Pursue their Phase Outside of Nursing
- The Ugly Part of Nursing
- Thing that Nursing Taught Me
- Special Thing in Nursing
- What’s also Cool about Nursing
- A Shoutout for Nurses
- Hosts’ Concluding Statement