Finding Your Why With Michelle Podlesni
We would like to introduce you to Michelle Podlesni. Michelle is President of the National Nurses in Business Association and CEO/President of Bloom Service Group, LLC. She is an accomplished businesswoman, US Navy veteran and nurse with over 30 years’ experience ranging from clinical care, case management, and healthcare information technology to nationally known speaker, bestselling author, and serial nurse entrepreneur. She has a proven track record of leadership success in executive management of start-ups and established multi-million-dollar SaaS companies serving Fortune 500 clients.
Questions and Topics
- Can you give a little background about yourself and how you got to the position you are in today?
- Working in healthcare, do you have a favorite position?
- Is there one that you really enjoyed doing?
- Was your transition from bedside and administrative roles gradual, or did you jump ship?
- Lots of the advice we see online is to leave your career and start working on your business right now, but we feel like that only works for a few people.
- It addresses the people who still like their careers but want more. Many nurses still like being nurses, just not for 40 hrs.
- Working in the hospital, all you have to do is show up three days a week. The best way to be able to jump to part-time at some point is to work hard on your off days.
- What tips can you offer to nurses who have been doing bedside and are looking for something new?
- How did you get involved with NNBA?
- What is NNBA, and how does it help nurses?
Watch full episode: https://youtu.be/bGIPUMNDH6A
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cupofnursespod/
- Cup of Nurses: https://fanlink.to/CONsite
- Cup of Nurses Store: https://fanlink.to/CONshop
- Free Travel Nursing Guide: https://fanlink.to/Travelnursingchecklist
- Nclex Guide: https://fanlink.to/NCLEXguide
- Interested in Travel Nursing? https://fanlink.to/TravelNurseNow
- Cup of Nurses FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cupofnurses