The Human Design With Nicole Garritano
In this episode, we would like to introduce our guest, Dr. Nicole Garritano. Nicole Garritano is an energetic intuitive coach and consultant that uses human design, subconscious transformation techniques, and healing modalities to help others step into their full potential.
Prior to starting her business Nicole held various nurse faculty and academic administrative positions and practiced clinically as a pediatric nurse practitioner.
Nicole gladly answers the following questions with us and shared her real-life experiences with nursing and business.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself, your nursing career, and how you ended up where you are today?
- How do you help people achieve their full potential, is there a way to measure someone’s potential?
- What is human design and what are some subconscious transformation techniques?
- Do you have some ways you personally prevent burnout?
- What is the hardest part about running your business?
- From your clients, what seems to be the biggest hurdle?
- Nurse Practitioners and administrators are leaders, what is the most important aspect of leadership?
- Are there ways to become more of a leader?
- What is your current obsession?
Connect with Dr. Garritano on her socials here:
- Facebook: Nicole Garritano
- Facebook Group: Balance Being Lab
- Instagram: @nicole.garritano.coach
- Website: www.nicolegarritano.com
You can watch the full Episode 133 with Dr. Garritano here 👇
0:00 Cup of Nurses Introduction
1:50 Guest Introduction
2:27 Nicole Garritano’s Background
5:00 Learnings in Nursing experience
6:00 What made you switch from nursing to running your own business?
8:55 Do you feel the same gratification with nursing & business?
10:11 What is the Human Design?
20:04 How do you do the mental work to program from 0 to 7 years?
35:58 What is the first step to start healing?
40:08 How do you get past burnout?
46:19 What is the subconscious level of nurses with the pandemic?
48:55 What is the paradigm shift
51:13 What is the end goal?
54:33 What are you currently obsessed with?
57:33 Where can people find Nicole Garritano?