Best Healthcare Coverage For Nurses With Zack Young
Every travel nurse and healthcare professional must find the best healthcare coverage. But did you know that there are different healthcare coverage that you should know of?
What’s the difference between healthcare insurance and healthcare coverage?
Health coverage includes preventive medicine, prescription drugs, and ER visits, while health insurance covers your medical services.
Now to get a clearer picture, let us welcome our guest for today’s podcast, Zach Young.
Zach Young is a health advisor helping traveling healthcare workers find affordable coverage! He loves passive income projects and setting up financial freedom.
If you want to do the same and learn more about health coverage, join us as we tackle another exciting episode for Cup of Nurses.
QUESTIONS FOR GUESTS
The questions below are some we’d like to tackle. We always go off-topic, so we don’t expect to hit them all. If you have any ideas, please let us know.
We look forward to our conversation!
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
- What is a Licensed healthcare advisor?
- What made you get into health advising?
2. What does health mean to you?
3. Why is it so important to have the best health care coverage?
- What are some common misconceptions or questions you get asked about health coverage?
- Speaking for the travel healthcare professionals that don’t have coverage from the hospital, what are our best options?
- Why should I get health coverage even as a young, healthy 20-year-old?
4. How has being a licensed healthcare advisor helped you throughout life? What are some things you take away from it that you incorporate into your daily life?
5. You’re big into time. We can see it’s important to you; how do you maximize your time, and how do you do it?
6. You’re into other ventures and want your money to work for you. Do you invest in anything?
Before we end the show, we have one last question we like to ask all our guests.
If you had the opportunity to have a Cup of coffee with anybody one last time, who would it be & why?
Want to have that financial freedom? Click on the full episode here. 👇
01:39 About the Guest
03:04 What is being health
04:36 What is the problem with our current healthcare?
09:36 Where does the expenses coming from?
12:31 What is the best coverage?
14:31 The pros and cons as a health advisor to medical professionals
19:20 What does Pre-authorization mean?
20:49 Why hospital expenses has gone up?
2:29 Things you should be looking at in a health coverage
24:25 What does a Co-pay mean?
28:06 Talking about Universal Care
31:52 Insurance Tax
35:29 What does the future of healthcare looks like?
38:07 What other things that you do?
39:33 Leveraging Time and Money
44:58 The value of time
47:08 The emerging education system
49:51 Wrapping up the episode