EP 208: Headache and Migraine Relief with Jono Taves
Headaches or migraines can affect anyone. Blinding migraines can also stop someone in their tracks. And when it can’t be relieved, it can lead to a more serious condition. What headache and migraine relief can you do? Is there something you can do to relieve your headaches?
He specializes in relieving headaches and migraines for patients who don’t get enough of what they need from traditional treatments. He believes everyone deserves a life free from intrusive pain and unwanted medication so that they can excel in everything they do.
We discuss the different types of headaches, why you’re getting them, and how to relieve the pain.
Questions for Our Guest
The questions below are some we’d like to tackle. We often go off-topic, so we don’t expect to hit them all. If you have any ideas, please let us know.
Looking forward to our conversation!
These are the questions you had in Calendly. We’ll go off your questions, and wherever else our conversation goes.
- Can you give us a little background about yourself and how you’ve gotten involved in pain relief, specifically headaches?
- Is there a difference between a migraine and a headache?
- Different types of headaches?
- Are there any misconceptions about headaches?
- For example, some people think that only women get recurring headaches
- Can headaches or migraines cause any damage? Or are those pains a signal that there can be potential damage?
- Where do headaches or migraines stem from?
- Are there multiple causes, or what can worsen them? Dehydration, stress, lack of sleep….
- How can migraine symptoms stem from the neck?
- Is pressure being put on the spinal cord like in a pinched nerve?
- Is there an abnormality in the spinal column that causes head pains?
- Does it have anything to do with the muscles around the neck?
7. Does the location of the pain play a role in what’s causing it and how to treat it?
8. How do you treat migraine or headaches?
9. What tips or recommendations can people use to relieve their headaches or prevent them?
Before we end the show, we have one last question we like to ask all our guests. If you had the opportunity to have a Cup of coffee with anybody one last time, who would it be & why?
To rid yourself of your headaches and migraines, watch the full episode here 👇👇👇
About Dr. Jono Taves
Understanding the Difference Between Headache and Migraine
Anatomy of the Upper Neck and Its Relationship to Pain
Understanding the Causes of Neck Tension And How To Avoid It
The Link Between Muscle Tension and Headaches/Migraines
Sleep Position Recommendations for Neck Pain Relief
The Psycho-Emotional Impact Of Neck And Migraine Pain
Steps to Relieve Headache and Migraine
The Impact of Chronic Pain on the Brain
Headache Locations May Reveal Source Of Pain
Benefits of Neck Cracking in Physical Therapy
Using Joint Mobility To Alleviate Muscle Tension And Migraines
What a Session with Dr. Jono Looks Like
Tips For Preventing Migraines
Proper Neck Support Tips for Intubated Patients
Improving Sleep & Reducing Snoring Through Pain Relief
Wrapping up the show